S

S

Friday 25 July 2014

End of internship. AT LAST!

Omgawd. Hi peeps! This internship has probably taken up most of my summer break and it's finally officially OVERRR!! ^^ No more waking up at 5 plus in the morning and trying to catch the shuttle bus to tuas at 7am. Woohoo. And I can't believe that I'm going on to my final year in NTU already :O Truly unbelievable how time flies. Seems like it was just yesterday that I was a freshman, signing up for orientation camps and moving into hall 9 :( On the side note, S group won for in this year's UOC 2014 camp! yayyy! Feels good to be champs again. Anyhow, school's gonna be different without half of ZAG and I hope this last year will be an awesome one!

Okay, so here's a quick update to what has been going on in my life. It's been an eventful month whereby Candice & I finally made the effort to pick up yoga at yoga movement. This class was actually introduced to us by Jiehui and Kelvin who bought a package with them previously and said it was really good so we decided to give it a try. To be honest I have always believed that I shouldn't be paying to try and keep fit; and that I can always run or swim and stay healthy without paying a single cent, and all it takes is my will power to consistently train. Thus, I was on the fence about buying a package when I went for this trial class.

The place was hard to find initially or maybe I'm just bad at following my google map but I took a snap shot for Candice of this steps so it'll be easier for her to find. Oh and the outlet is at dhoby ghuat so I guess it's pretty convenient for everyone.



I would say the place is simple yet elegant and they even sell apparels if you wish to purchase one or if you forgot to bring your outfit. Anyway, surprisingly I saw Ginn there when I was exploring the place haha she was covered in sweat and her body looks simple amazing. It's funny cause I was going to be meeting her the following day for h.tag's photoshoot. (More about that photoshoot next time).

Ginn and I. Pardon my sleepy and bare face here.
So it's time for class! I borrowed Candice's clothing's as I didn't own any tights. haha we looked like noobies in this outfit as compared to the other girls there but its ok. And guys, it's perfectly fine to do yoga, I saw 3 other guys in the class as well, so you're welcome to join! Don't have any pictures of the class as I didn't bring my phone along. Oh anyway, towels and water can be bought at $1, so you don't have to bring if you don't like to carry bulky bags like me.


I actually found the class to be useful and my body was aching the next day. There were some poses that were pretty challenging and it helps that there's a teacher there to guide you. So I'm probably going to sign up for it and I'll keep you guys updated about my progress and see if it's worth paying $190 for 10 classes. Till then everyone.

With Love,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment